Control Group (UK) Ltd gain SAFEcontractor accreditation...
The first thing we do when you contact us is to listen to what you tell us. We find out what you require and what will be needed to successfully meet that requirement, whether it be fixing a problem or completing a new project.
The ability of our divisions to work either independently or in conjunction with one another means that we can offer both standalone and complete business solutions to meet your needs.
Here’s an example of our standalone business solutions combining to produce a complete business solution for a company looking to relocate, spring clean and redesign and equip their office:
- Relocating your office to a new location (Business Moves)
- Secure removal and storage of your confidential documents & data (Document Archiving)
- Complete & secure destruction of your documents & data (Document Destruction)
- Design & planning of your new office interior, layout and furnishings (Interior Design)
- Installation of a new wireless computer networking environment to meet your needs (IT Systems)
We could then arrange, if requested, for contractual agreements to meet your future document archiving and destruction needs and IT systems support and maintenance packages.
We are constantly working to improve and optimise our methods, equipment and staff training programs to ensure that we continue to provide you with the highest standard of service to meet your expectations and needs, both now and in the future.
- Our systems and procedures meet ISO9001 standards.
- Vehicles have secure satellite tracking, with a live real-time feed to our base in Milton Keynes.
- Staff are well trained and qualified in their relevant fields.
- Staff are CRB checked & vetted.
- We comply with all necessary environmental legislation and are registered with the Environment Agency.
We aim to carry out all our activities in a way that is efficient and that best protects the environment.
Our 5 Star Promise:
- Integrity - Conduct our business with honesty, security and confidentiality
- Reliability - Perform accurately and efficiently whilst delivering on our promises.
- Flexibility – Maintain an approach that is flexible to our customer’s changing needs.
- Competitiveness – Deliver best in class pricing without sacrificing service quality.
- Consideration – Our solutions will always be environmental and community positive.
We carry out all our work to the highest standard and comply with all relevant health and safety regulations for each job. However, should an accident occur Control Group has the following insurance policies:
- Employer’s Liability: £ 10,000,000
- Public/Products Liability: £ 5,000,000
- Professional Indemnity (Design & Construct): £ 1,000,000
- Professional Indemnity (Other Activities): £1,000,000
0845 230 2485
Control Group (UK) Ltd
Reg No: 1923397