Control Group (UK) Ltd gain SAFEcontractor accreditation...
Control Group provide first class services for the collection, access and retrieval of your archived documents and data. We combine both traditional and modern techniques, so you can arrange for collection, access or retrieval of your data in a way that best suits your needs.
This is the latest upgrade to our archive division. Controlling your archive online provides you with an updated and improved method of requesting collection, access to and retrieval of your data.
By logging on to our secure online archive environment you can gain from the benefits of managing your data online in just a few clicks, including:
• Online Collection – If you have data that you’d liked to be collected by us, simply login and access the collection area. Here you can request collection for one or a number of items. For each item you are booking-in for collection you may specify a contact name, collection address and add any notes that you might like to make.
• Online Reports – View detailed reports of your archived data including: current status and location, destruction date/s, destruction confirmation, recent account activity and more.
• Online Retrieval – Requesting retrieval and delivery of your archived data online is easy. For each item you wish to retrieve, you may specify a contact name, delivery address and add any notes that you might like to make.
• Online Access – Your documents can be made available for you to access online by our secure scanning and copying process. Your data is scanned, it is then uploaded to and made available on our secure online server, allowing access from anywhere in the world!
• Email confirmation of all stages will be sent to the designated account email.
Telephone / Email
Managing your archiving by traditional techniques is only a phone call or email away. If you require an item to be collected, would like to check its status or retrieve it, our professional and friendly staff are on hand to help.
Collections & Deliveries
All collections and deliveries are made by Control Group and include:
• Uniformed, fully trained and CRB vetted Control Group personnel.
• Control Group vehicles equipped with extra security.
• Satellite tracking of vehicles with a live feed direct to our HQ.
We operate a nationwide next-day delivery service, however, should you need your archive urgently we have the ability to rapidly retrieve and deliver your goods within a matter of minutes or hours.
Control Group’s archive access and retrieval services are available nationally. We are based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and currently operate in:
We are looking to further promote and expand our archive access and retrieval services in and around our local area of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Northampton.
For more information on our access and retrieval services please call us on 0845 230 2485