1. What is your Document Destruction service?
It is a service we provide to businesses and organisations who wish to safely destroy their unwanted documents or data.
2. What methods do you use?
Methods vary depending on what format the document or data is on, for example paper documents will processes through an industrial shredder, whereas electronic devices may be securely wiped or completely destroyed.
3. Do you operate a regular collection and destruction service?
Yes we do. We can provide you with various different secure and non-secure consoles for storing different types of documents and data in. Once these consoles have become full or at an agreed interval, they will be collected and brought back to our warehouse for destruction.
4. Will you reuse or resell devices such as laptops or PDA’s?
Depending on the data previously contained on the device and what we have agreed with you prior to having received the device; we will either completely destroy the device or securely wipe the data from it.
5. Can you wipe an electronic device and hand it back to us?
Yes, if this is what you require we can hand the devices back to you after they have been wiped.
6. Do you comply with the WEEE directive?
Yes, all of our electronic destruction methods comply with and meet the requirements set out in the WEEE directive.
7. We require a certificate of destruction, can you provide this?
We will, upon completion of the destruction process, issue you with a certificate of destruction.
8. Will you recycle paper documents after they have been shredded?
Once shredded – all recycled paper is sent for pulping to be made into recycled paper or cardboard.