1. We are thinking about having a new interior designed, what should be our first step?
Your first step should be to establish an initial brief that you can then provide to an interior designer, this may include:
• How big is the project – a single room, a specific area or an entire building?
• What is the purpose of your project? Greater efficiency or an updated look.
• If you are redesigning - are there areas of your current interior that you’d like to keep, for example: carpet, paint, furniture pieces or art?
• Is there a particular look or feel you would like to create? Formal, casual or incorporating brand colours.
• What is your budget and estimated timeframe for completion?
2. What ‘types’ of interior can you design?
We design all types of interiors, from large and small office areas to leisure centres and schools.
3. What quality materials and furniture do you use?
All materials and furniture used during the design is sourced from our list of approved suppliers and is of good quality. We strive to meet your specification and budget requirements.
4. Will you keep us ‘in the loop’ throughout the project?
Yes, at the start of each design project we will appoint you with a project manager who will oversee the whole process from start to finish. He or she will communicate with you regularly and answer any questions you may have.
5. Can you dispose of our old furniture, electronic and paper waste?
Yes, by accessing our other Divisions we have the expertise and facilities to handle and process all types of general, electronic (WEEE) and paper waste in both a secure and environmentally friendly way. We recycle as much as possible!
6. We require additional ‘technology’ to be installed, such as interactive displays, computers and networking, can you help?
Our IT Systems division can deliver almost any type of ‘technology’ that you may require and we regularly work with them to provide a complete package to meet our clients needs.
7. Will the design be future proof?
We use the latest methods and design technology available to ensure your design is cutting edge and can be easily adapted, meeting your specifications and future needs.
8. Why should we use you?
Our design team is both highly professional and highly experienced. We have undertaken and managed hundreds of design projects across the UK and by using our other divisions we can offer a complete range of services to compliment your interior design project.